Sunday 10 May 2015

Something to try about

This is just another practice drawing of mine, although its almost time to pick up my pen and start to draw again and I will do it some later on if  I'm in the mood later; but jeez I really need to pick up things faster or I will never finish anything I guess.
Really this is bothersome what to do there's drawing and story writing what I'm going do, hahaha; packed scheduled sure is a problem. 

But still there's so many things I want to but I don't have much time to do everything even though I want to do them, all at once, but in the end I can't do it after all. Although if I able to manage my time maybe I can do it half or even a little of it.

So what to do, what to do? Everything is good an its hard to choose; I couldn't consider anything I just want to do this and that; you know my hobbies, with very limited of time I need to manage it well.
Today practice was a stone wall, or something like that I forgot to polish some part because I'm in a hurry but I think its okay got to go every one bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment