Friday 8 May 2015

Today's Drawing

Finally after a few set backs of technical problems I manage to finish my drawing, damn computer getting slow because of updates I think; just when I'm getting in the mood to draw at that time I guess things really happen when you  didn't expect.
Oh well, got to do what I got to do and I hope it will go well; I'm still stuck up at getting materials from different myths for my story and couldn't even make a single page or even words to put up. Geez this is really hard thinking of a good scenario.

I just watch the new episode of DanMachi although some part were different from the Light Novel still it was good can't wait with Bell 1-on-1 battle with a mino, oops spoiler alert I guess? well damn Volume 5 and 6 weren't still being translated and then the whole DanMachi novel getting licensed, ah the frustration and anger I have was pouring out.

Hopefully also that I wish they made a remake of Campione! well the first one was good but there was a bit difference in the anime last parts and now the Light Novel  was freaking 17 to 18 volumes now! that freaking long enough to do more episode or even to make a remake of the anime while following almost everything in the light novel.

Now getting back at the topic here's today's drawing although it not really remarkable and I just happen want to do it; it might come help full to me someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment