Saturday 9 May 2015

Another Tree drawings

Hello, Hello to everyone I appreciate for the viewing of this blog although I think all of the views of my blog were accident only because some search engines leads you here because of the tags and labels I have in here so if I disappoint you with my blog then, I'm sorry.

But why don't you viewers of my  blog take a look and see my previous works maybe you'll find some interesting concept art drawings of mine from my previous works; damn the sky is getting dark but there's no rain only strong wind; supposedly there was a super typhoon passing by luckily from what I heard from the news it wouldn't make a land fall, hopefully there would be no problems to happen.

Because of this the suppose hot day today seems to be a little bit colder than the other days before that it feels like I'm in the desert (although I've never been in one), I got many anime copies worth of two weeks I guess it would be fun to watch them later.

For now lets  go back to my drawing, I think these drawing of trees will be essential part of my pending project that has yet to come so look forward to it guys.

Oh yeah, before I forgot it seems the research materials about myths or what's so not were making a good effect I'm having a good idea for the story that I'm rewriting it was patching up together but still need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment