Friday 15 May 2015

Trial Doodle

This was just a practice a trial because there's something I want to try but so far at least it ends to failure but still I will post these failed drawing anyways; I was practicing something it was like color effects but I couldn't do it with Adobe Illustrator, and I guess I have to do try on another application next time.

Or maybe I should look for Adobe Illustrator tutorials; also I start to redraw my monster sketch on my sketch pad to fill out the last pages of it; also the other projects will start or even restart later on after I taken a rest or two as I do not feel so well since the other day.

But the drawing materials are laid out now, but I'm still continue to search for more after this as I think I need more of them; but I need to put on hold the Mythology research I have been doing in the past few days.

The hand drawings were making a progress after all so it might still be still okay to have some slack with the other projects a little bit. I will still do some of it any time later.


No comments:

Post a Comment