Monday 18 May 2015

Today's Post

Well how I wonder what I  should do for my next drawing for this blog; maybe I will do that project but it will take sometime I guess; and I can't say what will the outcome would be? But taking the risk just to have something to post is might be good as well to improve my skill.

The hand drawing was doing fine for now I just redraw some and transferred the other to one of my sketch because I think that particular item drawing needs to be move from there.
I guess I need to make another copy for it for the colored version of these said project; this really hard to balance but somehow I can still manage it.

I just wonder what I should draw everyday for this month because I want to post something everyday but it's seems that this would be impossible to do in the following months.

Although its been fun doing this for awhile but I guess there is a limit of what I can do everyday so maybe next month would be not a daily post for next time.

Oh, I know I will try to make some png colored image from manga or anime pictures to kill sometime until I can think of what to draw.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment