Monday 25 May 2015

Kirino can't be this cute....

I found a picture of Kirino of Oreimo in google so i decide to edit it a little bit but I forgot to create a png image before I photo manipulate it; but still the set of photo's I have is still good I think but I wonder if these edited pictures will be enough after all.

Oh well, got to post this anyway on the other hand in matter; my hand is  getting better now I guess I can restart to draw again; thank god, and I thought the pain and numbing feeling would take more weeks to recover.

I also need to continue my research; but anyways I  hope this day would be good. Oh well it seems its going to rain sooner or later but that's okay I guess.

But making png image sure is fun though; but its kind hard to clean the edges so its really detailed work I think, as I been working on some of it. 


Well chibi Kirino looks cute, this photo  I used charcoal effect on it and set the setting to have this detailed png image of her's. I might look for the other characters of Oreimo; I wonder  if I can find chibi pictures of them.
The one one on top was the original  PNG image I  just recently made after I made this post I quickly take a look at my .psd file and saw the raws I made with her name.

The original image has a white BG with words written in pink color fonts if I remember correctly if I'm right as I check my memory.

 This one made with poster like effect one of my favorite effects as it gives a dark color glow in the photo; If I remember correctly I made some pictures before with the effects like that before and I always like the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment