Sunday 3 May 2015

Random Drawings

This is my latest post for today, a random drawing that I do while using vector with the software I often use Adobe Illustrator; although I know its not really the usual software to use for drawings but this is the software I'm used to and using others will take me time to understand how to use half of it.

Maybe I should start practicing using other software to draw but I wonder what kind of software I should use; I do not know any other drawing software's other than those I already have. I have two others to choose from I think but I don't use them occasionally I used the Photoshop but the other one is so hard to use with just a mouse.

Really I wonder if I have a pen tablet, I wonder how many drawings I will able to do with it; could I make more drawing? or even draw a little bit faster and accurate than before.

I don't really have and goals on my drawings, I just do what is on my mind and that's all that there is to it so random even I couldn't guess what kind of drawing I would do today or even tomorrow, how many I would make or what I would make. I just let the idea flow into me, and drew what suddenly I think of.

After all I just want to be a free artist that draws anything that was on my mind to express myself; yet even I was doubting if I could even do that, as don't have any skill and all I have was my passion and love for drawing.

With all of these I wonder what my arts could reach, and I will continue to draw and as I don't want to regret about throwing the things that I love, but also I don't want to forget that only thing I was able to inherit despite with the lack of my skill to a  person I don't want to forget; that's why I continue to draw no matter what they say, I still struggle and pick up  my pen.

Yes, I do not have talent for it and I couldn't make a living on it but it doesn't mean I will cast this aside what I inspired to be; as I think about it I have always love to draw since I was young  almost my whole life I never said I'm going to stop because of what they say.
That's right this is me, the way I do things, the way I see things and the way face everything; just like that I would just come along with the flow and see where it will bring me.


Now I  wonder what would I do for now, but I think of a little bit of rest might help me; I'll try to sleep like a log  later and I hope I would feel better; I really feel so tired since this morning and because of that irritation was building in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment