Thursday 7 May 2015

Well I hoped it went out okay

Here is another post, luckily I have to try this one I'm going to need  some of this in one of my drawings sooner or later so I need to do some practicing and I hope I could get any better in this, for what I have draw for now is a tree.

I will be needing in one of my drawings so I need to get better in it; there is still more to do and I hope I could done it all but I guess that was too much to ask for, so I need to settle down to what I I could draw for now.

Oh I need to do some researching again this time for my monster parts drawings as I need to complete my third one after all; its been idle for how many months as far as I now, at least I should make a progress on it after all its a value drawing material to no one knows when it would be useful as a source of inspiration for new designs and idea of monster mobs.

Let me browse on my Monster Hunter research materials as wells as my Monster materials that I collected so far and review it maybe I would gain some idea and inspiration in them; but procuring more materials seems the best thing to do first, so i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment