Wednesday 20 May 2015

Character PNG

Today's work was a PNG image of an anime and manga character well it kinda hard to clean the image last night damn it; I'm not quite used on making PNG image with Photoshop. What I should do for next wait now that I think about it I have something to do.

This is really hard  to thing to do which should I choose to do, I wonder if I should do the monster part drawings; I can't recall if I ever posted here the two other monster part drawings I have before; well I will just look at it later and make a label for it.

What to do, what to do; Oh well I have lots of materials for the monster parts drawing so maybe I can finish one work of it today if I'm motivated.


 Puchidols, they were so cute for me, I can't find the others so I can only do this two, Yukipon and Miurasan. Oh that look I want to brush that tail. So cute, but she wasn't  real so that would be always be a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment