Monday 11 May 2015

Another Day of Drawing

I've brought out again my drawing book this time I will surely drew something for real even just a reference drawing will do; I just have to draw something there and here but geez it was so hot today what with these weather if I could just go dip myself in the bath again would be nice bath its not good for my health after all I get sick so easily.
Anyways I will do my next character drawing design maybe on my next drawing book that I have I got to redraw those I draw in the first one to give a finer detail and all.

Also I made a little progress in my story writing although it was another story project from what I  really want to do because of lack of materials  it was still okay to think of things and why not go all the way. The story was like a parody of Campione! but  I'm still beginning to write it so I couldn't post any thing yet but maybe I make a page for it on the other blog I made for my story writings but I still haven't put anything on it yet.

I plan to make another story about MMORPG as well with some elements of the anime/light novel of Sword Art Online, Log Horizon and .Hack also not to forget the manhwa 1/2 prince and Yureka they were great too. 

But this is for now my drawing to day is just a set of four rock pillar I want to try I plan to add  more variables to it but I find it a little hassle so I will do it sometime later if I pick up myself to do it, hopefully not to forget about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment