Tuesday 19 May 2015

Another word art

I've just finish this last night but it's quite fun doing some tracing of words if I can collect some more  of it maybe it could be useful somehow; although its really a tough time I'm still collecting materials for my item drawings and put on hold on the myths research for now.

Few more pages for the item research materials and so I could start to draw some after I collected enough items to base or use as guide for my drawings; really doing a concept art of monster drops or even misc items where also tough to think of.

Oh well, I just need motivation to do my other drawings I think, I'm just not motivated enough to do some more of it; but at least I'm on the road on collecting drawing materials and some story materials at the moment.


 Now what I should do for next drawing this is really rather hectic day; but I know I can do it so just wait for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment