Tuesday 5 May 2015

White Rabbit/Rabbit Line Art

Here it is the continuation of my Hatsune Miku Alice  in Wonderland drawing; something I will add on after I gathered all the necessary materials for this project; with just a whim I decided to draw this one although I need a guide for this bunny.

Speaking of rabbit, I'm currently watching and reading the anime and manga of Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka respectively, it was really good and I find it interesting when I first learned of it.

Also I'm still doing my research for the stories I will write currently there's more to the mythologies than I knew about, let say my knowledge about it was just still the surface of the book and I haven't even learn the whole thing, and there are more myths than I know about.

Just how many mythologies are there?! Base on the site where I gathered my information there were almost 89 mythology or more I think if I counted it correctly. Can I really do my stories or maybe I should start doing now and add the materials I could gather from this research.

No comments:

Post a Comment