Friday 22 May 2015

Monster Parts II

Here's today's post, come to think of it I made another png images of some anime characters next time I will post them here; after I finished some more works with in this week or so but needlessly to say after making some png images I do some photo manipulation on it as well.

Well which I should do first after posting this, got to find something to do with all the pile  of drawing, photo editing and other projects line up for me to do. 

But  I have also have a problem since yesterday but today it seems to be more or should I say today I've really felt it; my right hand hurts a bit specially if I use it on holding pen and pencil my little finger along down it hurts and kinda feels numb and hard.
This is kinda bad because my right hand is my dominant and drawing hand with it hurting like this is kinda hard for me to draw.

I guess helping yesterday did really cause this as I move something heavier than a pen and laptop; I forgot that I'm not quite fit to it.
Can't do something about I guess I can try putting  some plaster on it later; but damn it really hurts when I try to write something with a pen.


This is it, the monster parts II the second part of monster parts collection I collected however with the latest finish project the parts III, I still couldn't make something out of them as I still lack parts to make something; after all I know it wouldn't be that easy to just put them together just like that.

At least I'm quite making a progress here; although I don't know how much I can do about this type of project as its quite hard to find inspiration for this drawing I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment