Sunday 24 May 2015

Drawing Trials

My hands was feeling little better than before but I hope it would get better soon as possible as I trace problems with the Item and Item Drops sketch I  made last week it seems I made a small mistake so I need to scan evaluate my  drawing/sketch again.
Also right now after reading a new light novel that I learned about it spark once again my motivation to that project even more, and right now I started  recollect some materials for me to look at as guide.

Currently it my hand is still recovering but I hope sooner or later I could start to draw again as soon as possible; I made a vector drawing of a certain drawing I saw in the net last time  and I find quite interesting so I cut that part and made a png image from that  photo I would like to share that png image and the vector  image  I do as well.

Well luckily before this happened I manage to make certain pictures and projects before hurting my hands; it was really just luck but I hope this wouldn't ever happen again.

 This is the image I cut and cleaned to make as an png image and as well to practice my vector skill at Adobe Illustrator, there's more to this picture above but I decided that rest except this one was what I really need when I cut and clean the background with the Adobe Photoshop.

By using this cut and clean png image I can do certain photo editing for fun, which is the real purpose of  this image when I get this.

And this is the vectored image line art I  made with the Adobe Illustrator setting the background as transparent and not white for coloring  practice at a certain drawing tool as well.
Although its colorless I think it was good and all, but I know it wouldn't be better if  I don't add color on it and I decided to use SAI Tool for coloring this one.

The one from bellow is the finish colored drawing using the SAI tool but since the line was to thin when I'm coloring it, it was eaten by the color when I'm coloring the image and because of  a whim before doing that I made  to copies of the vector image from the one  above(the second picture).
Noticing that problem after coloring it with SAI, I hurried back to the Illustrator and drag both picture together and making it look like this; but I refrained myself for adding more effects or such in the finished drawing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment