Thursday 14 May 2015

Today's doodle works

Well I still haven't started to make the project drawing with my Adobe Illustrator but the hand drawn one was making a small progress a little bit I'm trying to collect necessary materials for this drawing after all; I'm looking the different video games for an inspiration of concept drawing of loot items or monster drops may look like as a basis.
I also look at the monster arts and study it looking for various things in it like what part would be become a monster drops or loots if that monster was in a video game or so; so maybe this one will  might take awhile to do so.

For now I'm still collecting enough information at the moment which is I think is benefits my project if I manage to find or collect some more I think I'm getting the hang of it. Maybe a day or two I would start working on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment