Thursday 28 May 2015

Today post

I found a interesting manga and was reading it last night it was good the artist was the same one who drew the manga Battle Royale but with different author and the manga title was Black Joke I give it 8 out of 10 review.

Well today's post was another PNG image I manage to do a character from the anime Kara no Kyōka, Shiki; I find this picture cute but with its background I think I  need to make PNG image for it.
Also currently I was reading again the manga Vampire Juuji Kai - Fallen Vampire one of my favorite manga as well.


The image original BG color was black but I decided to make it a PNG image this image was really cute the looks of she was pouting and about to cry; this image really makes a good picture for server maintenance or even page error.

No comments:

Post a Comment