Saturday 2 May 2015

For Pac-Man!


Today is another great history for boxing, a big fight is going to happen today I wonder who's going to win but I hope its my own fellow countryman, Manny 'Pac-man' Pacquiao; although his opponent now is considered as well as the best its really hard to tell who's going to win.
Oh well, what would be, would be; it good enough that this dream match have come true and any moment now they would both enter the ring and its up to them when their inside and standing in the ring.

That's why I made a drawing of boxing glove for this day almost everyone was watching at their tv waiting for the action as it happens.

After what should I do as  currently I was downloading a psp game and while waiting I was playing MH to pass time I'm also considering on returning on my hand drawing as I stopped for a week or so now. I need to put up my pen again because I was looking for materials for my personal character designs this time I was drawing villains or enemies to be designs I manage to draw two or more so far yet no progress for now.

I need inspiration and motivation; and I know sooner or later it would come down to me on what I should draw for the later day.


I really want to make a Manny 'Pac-man' Pacquiao picture but it would be a little bit of trouble I guess also I have more things do I'm manning our shop right now so I can't really do something like that I need to focus for that.

So I'm doing more easy drawings for now; I need to make progress with those stories I'm writing about its hard to balance my schedule on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment