Sunday 17 May 2015

I need Font Arts

Well I done something else today I'm tracing Fonts from different Game Cover with Adobe Illustrator which is Adobe Illustrator's specialty; I've already done one if I completed them I will rearrange the words maybe and use it for the titles of the drawing I made or even use it as the header of the title of the story I'm making.

The hand drawn version of the monster drops and miscellaneous items was really making a progress, and I'm still collecting materials for my next drawings, good thing this part was going well although I will still do the other drawings of mine though.

Need to finish this font arts as well it will be really needed  by me in the future so got to do my very best to collect them with any cause; today's font arts were I traced them to some of my favorite games before I'm sure some knows this titles after all.

After all the work, I modify some of it because some words were linked together so I separated them apart as I needed them by letters; although its quite a hassle I think I've done good enough for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment