Saturday 16 May 2015

It didn't turn out well!

I was making a trial practice of my project drawing monster item drops it didn't turn out well with the Adobe Illustrator maybe because I'm using mouse and I couldn't give it the shading, color and effects that I should able to give to it when I'm doing that project drawing.
Oh well, thanks to that I would now start practicing using SAI tool to improve myself on using that first I will make a detailed line art at the Adobe Illustrator and then use SAI tool to color it.

Don't worry I'm not giving up I just need to improve myself to do this also the hand drawn version of the monster drops project as well as the miscellaneous item drawing was going smoothly for now so there's no need to worry.

I will make sure to this and after I'm done that I will find a scanner to scan my drawing to be posted here after all.
The drawing was a failure but it was okay let say 3 out of this six was a bit okay but if we color it with Adobe Illustrator was technically failure after all I'm not that good.
I will try it next time as there are still some more drawings to do anyway, got to do it later after all I'm currently inspired to do the Monster Part drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment