Wednesday 27 May 2015

Lynn Minmay PNG


Macross I really like this series, on the very first time I laid my eyes on the first series of Macross; I been a fan for almost 15years I guess. Macross almost doesn't fail me even to  this day although the one thing I'm bitter about the first macross series and movie was the couple pairing I'm still  bitter about it remembering I remember the shipping that sink even though the characters look good together.

Tears won't stop as I remember them don't worry heroines for inside of me your ship was still lives on sailing; remake  I want remake.

It was really hard to make a png image from the original photo of this image the background was really colorful even using magic wand didn't make it easier for me; but at least I manage to make this png as I'm  a fan of Lynn Minmay.


Using different effects really gives life to this pictures; I wonder if I experimented more I might get a better result but there's more many things to do. I guess better try it one of these days there are more effect I need to try next time.

Oh speaking of it, I manage somehow to DL the Tears to Tiara game PC version and it was really working (I'm so happy s my effort  were not wasted) I will play it again later tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment