Tuesday 26 May 2015

Word Arts again

Well I done some png image project but for today my post will be a word art but it was just one I made but these titles came from game titles again from a cellphone game I think, I'm not really playing any cellphone games so I really don't know; but what caught my interest was the design of the game title the lettering that was used.

Right now try to dl Tears to Tiara English Patch PC version; three cheers for nicoblog for uploading and sharing such a good game I hope he/she have some Rance game as well. And hopefully if there are I wish they were already translated ones.

I hope when finished this four part download I hope it would work when I install it part 1 was 500mb so far the DL was fast and good I hope it would continue in this track; it would be better if I can dl all four part this day but if not I hope at least two today and two parts again tomorrow.

Well this is today's work although I did some change with some of the letters because keeping them like they were before will be no of use to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment