Wednesday 13 May 2015

No why now when I decided to do something

On my last post I said that I have a new project in the making all though its on progress it might take awhile than I thought I'm kinda not feeling, my throat hurts so much; that's the cause of my fever this time. But I will still try to draw some if I can but I really feel unwell but I will try to.

Just why now that this need to happen, my mind was floating I'm really not on the right condition but I will still try to make some progress guys this is really hard; yet the hand drawn one I'm starting at it since yesterday although lets say only 1% progress so far.

Oh well, with the lack of materials it was still good that I can start some of it right away so I think that 1% progress was not bad either after all.
Today's drawing was an essential part of my certain work that was currently on hold or just making a slow progress but I think its good to have variety of materials that could already be use.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment